The RVtools application will allow you to understand the number of virtual machines and the capacity of storage they are using.
RVTools is able to list information about VMs, CPU, Memory, Disks, Partitions, Network, Floppy drives, CD drives, S napshots, VMware tools, Resource pools, Clusters, ESX hosts, HBAs, NICs, Switches, Ports, Distributed Switches, Distributed Ports, Service console s , VM Kernels , Datastores , multipath info , license info and health checks.
- Download the tool with the button below
- Run the tool on a machine the has access to your vCenter Server
- Enter the IP address of your venter Server, a valid vCenter admin user and password
- The details will be listed in a table
- From the file menu click export to Excel, then send us the exported file.